Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Slow Food

Gellie is doing great! She's hardly had any accidents, and she plays all day with Nina. It's hard to take her picture, because she's usually moving really, really fast. Gellie went for a walk this morning with Granddaddy and me.



I had a good day at school. It was Water Day. I need to remember my bathing suit next Wednesday when we play in the sprinklers. We had spaghetti with marinara sauce for dinner. Grandma put onions, carrots, mushroom and spinach in the sauce, but she ran mine through the blender so I didn't have to look at any chunks. I also had bread and butter, cheese, coconut yogurt, a plum and an oatmeal cookie. I sat in my highchair eating for an hour. I am a very slow eater and have very good manners.
After dinner, Grandma kept asking me what I wanted to do. I think she wanted me to tell her like I did last night that I wanted to take a bath, because I heard Granddaddy ask her why I had to take a bath every day. Indeed! Why? But the bath did look like fun, so I reluctantly agreed. I didn't like how she washed my feet. She said the bottoms were dirty, but nobody can see the bottoms! After she wrapped me in a towel like an enchilada, she somehow conned me into cutting my nails. I didn't even cry. By the time we finished up, it was time for me, Gellie and Granddaddy to go to my house for the night.

Night, night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mommy! Daddy!

Mommy! Daddy! We're home!