Saturday, June 23, 2018

Museum Day!

Today I had two breakfasts. One at my house (oatmeal) and one at Grandma and Granddaddy's (bagel and bluebellies).

Then Grandma and I went to the Golisano Children's Museum in Naples. It was so much fun! I played in a big dark room with some colored balls with lights inside. Then I played with trains! Lots of trains!


Then I saw this contraption in which you dropped donut-shaped objects into a grid. I played with it for about twenty minutes, until Grandma dragged me away.

Next I found the winter room with an igloo and the autumn room with leaves falling from trees. I raked leaves for a very long time, then watched them go up in the air. That's what leaves do in autumn. You should get me a rake. It made me thirsty, so I got a snack.



Then we went outside to play in the water. I like the water as long as it's not a bath.

I got very, very wet. Then I played in the house. It was a play area with a porch, kitchen, living room and bedroom. I liked the toys the best and played with a doll and school bus.


After we left the museum, we ate lunch at Whole Foods. Grandma let me select whatever I wanted, and I wanted pasta (four kinds) and watermelon!
 
When I got home, I talked to you on the phone. I was tired and sad, because I missed you. I felt better after talking to you and had a good evening with Grandma and Granddaddy. We ate more pasta for dinner. I did not eat the scallops in my pasta, but I liked the flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mommy! Daddy!

Mommy! Daddy! We're home!