Thursday, June 14, 2018

Do You Want Bread with that Butter?

Last night Grandma had to come to my house after dinner and bath, because Granddaddy forgot his phone AGAIN! The plants are growing, growing, growing, because we've had lots of rain. Theo said hi! Hazel hangs with Granddaddy at night.


Granddaddy picked me up at school and we ate stuffed peppers. My pepper was a bell pepper and Grandma and Granddaddy ate poblano. I didn't actually eat mine, but I did like licking butter off bread. I finished off the blueberries and ate some strawberries. I also had some cheese, because Grandma told me no more butter!

I was very cooperative and took a bath. Then I spent awhile choosing my boudoir-wear. I finally settled on my Uncle Rainer red shirt. Grandma tried to take a picture of me, but I would not be still This is the best she could do. Bye for now!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mommy! Daddy!

Mommy! Daddy! We're home!