Tuesday, June 12, 2018

I Like Baths!


After a late night last night, I was up bright and early for school. Granddaddy took me and Grandma picked me up. I was very happy at school today. Here is some of the work I did. Do you see the butterfly? 


Grandma didn't feel good today, so we had leftovers for dinner. I had some of the yummy mushroom pasta, a salad, strawberries, lots of blueberries (my favorite), a plum and an oatmeal cookie! Oh, and lots of milk! I ate for a long time.


After dinner I ran from one end of the house to the other. Then I surprised Grandma by telling her I wanted to take a bath. I had a very nice bath, although I wanted to get out before I had been totally soaped up. Doesn't Grandma know it's the water that does the job?

Granddaddy, Gellie and I went home to sleep--at least in theory.

Night night Mommy and Daddy. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mommy! Daddy!

Mommy! Daddy! We're home!