Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Let My People Go!

Today was Beach Party! at school. When Granddaddy brought me to his house, we had dinner. I ate some cheese tortellini with tomato sauce, some carrots, lots of butter with bread and watermelon.


After eating all that food, I had to get in a little workout.



Next, Grandma told me she had a surprise! Mister Roger's Neighborhood! She told me that my Mommy and Uncle Rainer watched Mister Rogers when they were little. She didn't know about my dad, but I think Nick's a little too hip. Gellie and I weren't so sure about Mister Rogers.



I was happy that they are letting my people go. We should not keep children in cages--even if they went on a trip without a passport. I will be happy when you are home from your trip. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mommy! Daddy!

Mommy! Daddy! We're home!