Monday, June 11, 2018

Where's My Pizza?

I had a good day at school. Granddaddy picked me up and took me to his house. Grandma was cooking dinner. I told her I wanted to be in my chair, so she put me in my high chair and gave me some hummus with two pretzels. She said it was an appetizer. I like appetizers, but I asked her where's my pizza?

Then we ate dinner. Didn't she notice everything was beige? Cheese grits, fish, bread, summer squash. Even the salad was pale. I had a plum and oatmeal cookie for dessert. That was the best part. I also ate some salad and bread.

Grandma wanted to make me take a bath AGAIN! Can you believe it? I didn't even need one, so I started fussing. She put me in the water anyway and after about two minutes, I started playing with the soap. It was so much fun! The soap was slippery! I got so clean, I won't have to bathe again all week.

Granddaddy and I went back to my house with Gellie for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mommy! Daddy!

Mommy! Daddy! We're home!