Saturday, June 16, 2018

I Have Been Corrupted

I spent last night and today with my Granddaddy Mike at my house. Grandma picked me up this morning and we went to see The Incredibles 2 at the movie theater. I liked the previews and the cartoon short about the bao dumpling that comes to life, like the gingerbread man. I liked the movie too, but we had to leave a little early, because I got bored. I thought the story was derivative.


Then Grandma and I went to the new two-story McDonald's! I have to give it five stars for atmosphere. It was sleek and modern, so I danced. I got to hold our table number.


I got an apple juice! I was very excited about the fries. I was perplexed by the


and didn't know how to deal with it. I licked some sauce on the edge, but that was it. Once you've tasted McDonald's, you can't untaste it.

Tonight I went to Siam Hut with Grandma and Granddaddy Mike. My other Granddaddy wasn't feeling well. I ate lots of spiral carrots, lots of rice, but did not eat my spring rolls on any squid. I was pretty well behaved, but I could tell Connie and Mike were a bit nervous. Mike had to take me out for a little walk at one point. What does mercurial mean?


I'm glad I got to talk to you today. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mommy! Daddy!

Mommy! Daddy! We're home!