Then Grandma made the big mistake of taking me to Aldi's. She wanted me to ride in the cart, but I wanted to PUSH the cart. She told me I could as long as I stayed by her side. I showed her! I got down on the floor in Produce and took off my shoes. She put them back on and tried to put me in the cart, so I went limp, because I was protesting. Then Grandma said we had to leave. I didn't want to go to Aldi's anyway.
After spending the afternoon at my house with Granddaddy Mike, we ate dinner with my other Granddaddy and my Grandma. There was this big brown thing on a platter that I was very curious about, but they did not share. I mainly ate my butter and bread.
I got to eat dinner with both your dads on Father's Day. I can't wait to eat dinner with my dad again soon! Happy Father's Day from me and Gellie.
No comments:
Post a Comment