Thursday, June 21, 2018

Training Grandma

I was a happy boy today. I got to sleep with Granddaddy last night, and I like that. Grandma is finally starting to get with the program and feeding me pasta every night. She is very stubborn, and it took awhile to train her.



Yes, you are correct. I've been wearing my Uncle Rainer shirt for the past 24 hours. I wore it into the tub, but it got wet, so I had to take it off. It is now in the washing machine getting cleaned for tomorrow.

When Granddaddy and I arrived at our house for the night, there was a big Amazon box at the door--and not a moment too soon! Gellie stayed with Grandma and Nina tonight. I hope we get to talk this weekend. Grandma and I are going on an excursion Saturday, but she said she'd let you know when we'd be home. Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mommy! Daddy!

Mommy! Daddy! We're home!