Friday, June 8, 2018

I'm So Sophisticated





Last night I joined Grandaddy in bed, because he was all by himself at my house. I like sleeping in a big bed, I just wish Grandaddy didn't take up so much room and move around so much.

Grandma picked me up at school. We went to her house and got Grandaddy and went to a new restaurant called Lan Xang. It was very fancy--everything was shiny plastic--and they gave me a special cup with a big yellow straw! I showed off my technique with chop sticks as I ate my crab rangoon (I'm a pescatarian.) I then eschewed my tofu larb, but Grandma says we'll eat it tomorrow--ha ha ha. Instead, I ate rice! Lots of rice! It was delicious. Grandma told me I had very good manners. That means I'm sophisticated.


I had a peach and some cheese when I got home, because Grandma worries about my pro teams. Why does she care about the Miami Dolphins so much? Then Grandma wanted me to take a bath. She even bribed me with a new shirt. What is it with her and baths? After I threatened to go all Trumpian on her, she compromised with a washcloth wipe-down. When I have kids, they'll never have to bathe.


Gellie is having so much fun with Nina! They play all day. Nina thinks Gellie is her baby. Gellie just turned one yesterday. Maybe we'll have birthday cake tomorrow?

After my totally unnecessary washcloth wipe-down, Grandma and I watched a few episodes of Thomas & Friends. Grandaddy and I are going back to my house to sleep. Night night.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mommy! Daddy!

Mommy! Daddy! We're home!